Sunday, February 19, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

Turns out I like Las Vega better than I thought I would. We took the monorail which is money-saver as well as a foot -saver for getting up and down the "strip". We went to Bally's Paris and the Bellagio. Claude Monet was "headlining " at the gallery at the Bellagio. If I ever come back I will insist on staying at this classy place.

We are staying at the Las Vegas Hilton mostly because I have a Hilton Honors card and Dan wanted to see the Elvis impersonator here. Amazingly I found I really enjoyed it. Sure glad I hadn't bought high-priced tickets to see Elton John tonight as we saw the show was cancelled.

I even enjoyed throwing away the budgeted $20 into the slots! Probably a good thing we leave in the morning.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow is going to be a thriller!
Photos: 1. Vegas Fashion Victim
2. Twisting escalator at Caesar's Palace 3.Bellagio near the art gallery
4. Bellagio pool 5. Dan's healthy breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment