Thursday, October 23, 2014

Italy - Part V - I was not alone + See the Videos

My previous postings may have led you to believe that I was a lone camera wielder on this journey. But, I was with my beloved hubby of many years and a group of 40 or so other individuals from Ohio, Connecticutt, Maryland, New York and OH! Canada.

I am not naming any names but you may see you or a friend or family member.  Sorry, if I caught you  from the back but since this is a public blog, you may be grateful.


           This skirt was great in Italy where I bought it but I                   doubt I will wear it at home

Sorry, Dan





 Check out this video of a fabulous sewing experience in Palermo






Check out the video link below







 Zoom, Zoom








Click this link to view




No comments:

Post a Comment