Friday, May 3, 2013

Our "No Fly" Cruise - St. Thomas

St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Approaching the Island. See the shadows of the ship stacks, Abandoned since there seems no way to get to these buildings.
Turquoise is THE color of the islands

The ship parking lot. The Norwegian ship we saw yesterday had to anchor and passengers had to take tenders to the shore. We are the lucky third ship.

Magen's Bay Beach from a bird's eye view. We went later in the day and I FORGOT the camera.

My favorite shot. I want to live under those blue roofs.

I hate photos of me but I like the way my top coordinates with the island colors.

I don't know these people but they are dancing into the night at a 50's/60's Rock party. Finally, at the end I got Dan to get up and pretend we know how to dance.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture looks like the small island next to St. Thomas. I think when we were there Brian took a bike tour there. Those could be the abandoned WWII bunkers he mentioned seeing.

    ReplyDelete