Sunday, May 5, 2013

Our "No Fly" Cruise - Puerto Rico

Well on this day we arrive back in the USA. Even though we are still on the cruise we dock in San Juan, Puerto Rico, a US territory.
But things are not all the same here as you can see from the sign on the building below. I missed the shot of the cocks in cages on the other side!
This was the only truly ugly thing I saw. I even liked the pavement!
Modern art on the sidewalk
Below is the location of this abstract. It was at the bottom of this staircase
We visited one of four old forts on the island.



Which one is better dressed?

No explanation necessary


Expanation...I just like it!
Soon we reboard for the journey back to New Jersey. But a lilttle more "art" before we go.
These were found on special evenings in our stateroom.


Those are my sunglasses. When I would leave them out these guys would put them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment