Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A bit of explanation

I have been using email to post and the pictures are small and text has to be separate so today I am going to try and do better. We started in San Jose and the city is not much to speak of but then we headed to the arenal volcano area and it was there we went kayaking. Lucky me. My roommate Jan is experienced so we stayed right on course. Later we went to the hot springs which ranged from blistering to tolerable. It was great for soothing the muscles from kayaking, hiking, and zip-lining. I do not have any pics of zip-lining yet since you have to hang on and no hands for cameras. It wasn't really scary except for my inability to master the art of stopping!


2 comments:

  1. Was the gator in the same lake you kayaked in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. They are crocodiles NOT gators and we were in a river.

    ReplyDelete